We fix your oven & stove
at an affordable cost.
Is your oven beginning to show signs of wear? Is something not working right? If so, then it may be time to call in a professional who can help. At MountainVue Appliance Repair, we have an experienced team who are experts in oven repair. We can help you determine whether your oven can be repaired, or whether it is time to think about having it replaced. Our professionals are happy to travel to Issaquah and other nearby locations. You don’t want to wait too long to have your oven inspected because it can lead to further problems down the road.
Is it worth fixing an oven?
An oven can last for many years before needing to be replaced, but as with many appliances, it can take on a lot of wear and tear. It may be difficult to tell whether you need to replace your oven or a simple repair is all that is needed. Here are some of the reasons why you may need to have your oven repaired.
- Doesn’t work properly
- Isn’t heating up when you turn it on
- Doesn’t heat consistently
- Doesn’t broil
- The self-cleaning feature doesn’t work
- It gets too hot on the outside
- The door won’t close properly
- Some or all the burners don’t work
- You can smell gas
If your oven smells of gas, be sure to call the gas company for emergency assistance. Afterwards, reach out to a professional repair technician to take care of the problem so it does not happen again.
Why is MountainVue Appliance Repair the best choice?
MountainVue Appliance Repair is your number one choice when it comes to any type of oven repair service including gas oven repair. Our technicians are appliance repair experts who you can trust for repairs on top appliance brands like GE, Kenmore, and Samsung. We have vast experience repairing flat tops, ovens, countertops, and glass top stoves and ranges. Whether your gas burners won’t light, your electric burners aren’t heating, or your oven won’t preheat, we’ll provide the best local stove and range service technicians in the business. We can also provide you with a tune-up or inspection if you do not need your oven repaired. Here are just a few of the many reasons why you should call us at MountainVue Appliance Repair:
- We offer a full repair warranty for all services: At MountainVue Appliance Repair, we offer a one-year warranty that guarantees our repairs, so you can rest easy knowing that you are covered.
- We offer a white-glove guarantee: This means that we will leave the space where we worked even cleaner than when we arrived. Our team will clean any dirt and debris that accumulates during the repair and put all items back where they belong.
- We keep most major parts stocked: At MountainVue Appliance Repair, we keep the most common replacement parts on hand so we can deliver fast repair service. If we don’t have the part we need in our service vehicle, we will order it for you right away.
- Expert knowledge: Our technicians are experienced in what they do, whether it is repairing an oven or providing gas stove repair service.
- We deliver fast service: We know that you cannot wait to get your oven fixed, and in some cases that may even be dangerous. We will schedule you for an appointment as soon as possible so we can get started on your repair. If we don’t have the necessary parts, they will arrive in only a few days.
- Quick service: We are proud of our ability to provide service that is prompt. Our team arrives on schedule and ready to work, with all the equipment they need to do the best possible job. If we are running late for any reason, we will give you a call right away with an update.
- We are a local service: The MountainVue Appliance Repair technician who comes to your home is from your area, so it will be like receiving the kind of service you would receive from a friend or neighbor. You will receive friendly service from professionals who will treat your home as their own, so you know you have someone you can trust.
When something is wrong with your oven, you need to have it checked right away to prevent the problem from becoming worse. Contact a MountainVue Appliance Repair technician for oven repair that is fast, friendly, and reliable. Our technicians are thrilled to help clients in Issaquah or any other part of the region. We are ready to assist you in any way we can so that your oven can get back to excellent working condition. Our expert team can answer any questions you may have and provide you with a consultation and cost estimate. Reach out to us today to get started.
We provide oven & stove repair services in Washington state including Issaquah, Preston, Fall City, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Carnation, Ames Lake, Sammamish, Redmond, East Bellevue, Mercer Island, Newcastle, Eastgate, Factoria, Somerset, Newport, Cougar Mountain, Montreux, Lakemont.Issue with your appliance?
How can we help?