We fix your refrigerator repair problems at an affordable cost.
Have you noticed that your refrigerator is not working as well as it should? Appliances such as refrigerators are built to last many years. They can be kept running for up to 20 years if taken care of properly. Refrigerators do take on a lot of wear and tear, and over the years these problems can cause a fridge to malfunction. To keep this appliance in good working condition, it may be necessary to have it repaired. At MountainVue Appliance Repair, our professionals can help you with a wide variety of common refrigerator problems so that you can extend the life of your appliance. Our team provides quality refrigerator repair service to clients throughout the area. We have many years of experience and work with a range of makes and models.
Is it worth it to have a refrigerator repaired?
One of the first questions that people often ask is whether it is worth it to have a refrigerator repaired or it is better to just replace it with a new one. There are many reasons why a refrigerator may stop working and many issues can be repaired, saving you the cost and time of buying a new appliance. Here are a few examples of issues that your refrigerator may have:
- The refrigerator no longer keeps food cool.
- The ice maker in the refrigerator is overflowing.
- You can’t defrost it.
- The refrigerator is making loud noises that you cannot identify.
- The water dispenser is not working.
- The ice maker is no longer working.
- You see leaking water coming from the refrigerator.
- The food in your refrigerator section is frozen.
- The freezer is not properly freezing food.
- The freezer is cold, but the refrigerator is warm.
These problems may be resolved by replacing a damaged part or another easy fix. If you notice any of these problems with your refrigerator, it is best to call in a professional to take a look. They can determine whether it is worth having a fridge repair. If the fridge cannot be repaired easily, the technician will let you know that it is time to replace it.
Why is MountainVue Appliance Repair the best choice?
MountainVue Appliance Repair is your best choice when it comes to fridge repair in the greater Issaquah region. Our professionals are experts at what they do. We solve a wide range of refrigerator repair problems including those listed above. When you work with our fridge service team, you can expect the following great service:
- Fast service guarantee: We know that a broken refrigerator means that your food could spoil. That is why your refrigerator repair is our priority. Part installs can’t wait; if we do not have the part needed to fix your refrigerator on the first trip, we can get the part within 2-3 business days. This means that you will not have to go too long with your refrigerator out of service.
- Full repair warranty: We guarantee our repairs with a 1-year warranty. We also offer a White Glove Guarantee. Our motto is to leave the workspace cleaner than when we arrived. That means wiping down any fingerprints and returning items to their rightful place.
- We are the local choice for repairing a refrigerator: MountainVue Appliance Repair technicians are from your area, so you’ll receive the type of service you would expect from a neighbor. We take the time to get to know our clients and build relationships, so you know you can expect the same level of fridge service each and every time.
- Most major parts stocked: At MountainVue, we stock our service vehicles with the items we have found to be the most common ones needed. This means you will get fast service. If we do not have the part we need, we will order it right away.
- Prompt service: We take pride in delivering prompt, friendly service. We know you are busy and don’t want to waste your time. If our repair technicians are running behind schedule, we will call you as soon as possible.
- Expert knowledge: We will let you know whether a refrigerator repair is feasible and cost-effective, or whether a replacement is a better option for you.
Your refrigerator is a necessary appliance, and you want to keep it in the best working condition for as long as possible. The next time you notice that something wrong with your fridge, reach out to us at MountainVue Appliance Repair. Our customer service representatives are ready to answer any questions you may have. We can schedule an appointment with you and give you a cost estimate for the service. Our team is proud to offer service in Issaquah and the surrounding areas. Don’t delay getting help from a professional technician. Call us to find out more about how we can help.Issue with your appliance?
How can we help?